Double Eyelid Surgery: Ptosis
Ptosis or the weakening of eye muscles is the cause behind drooping eyelids. This condition causes "sleepy eyes" in which the eyelids cover most of the iris which makes the face look dull and unenergetic. In some cases, this condition can also affect visual capabilities. * Swipe left-right to see the differences The eyes play an important role in reinforcing the balance of the face while Physiognomists believe they bring luck. So trust in Teeraporn in helping you be ‘Lucky in Love’ and ‘Lucky in Game’.
Double Eyelid Surgery: Ptosis
For those who have safety concerns regarding Ptosis treatment, Teeraporn Clinic can ensure that our uncompromising saftety standards can alleviate your eye problems related to Ptosis with minimal risk of complications. If you want to find out more about how Teeraporn Clinic can help you, we are always open to answer any questions you might have about our medical procedures. Please don't hesitate to contact us today.
*Swipe left-right to see the differences
The eyes play an important role in reinforcing the balance of the face while Physiognomists believe they bring luck. So trust in Teeraporn in helping you be ‘Lucky in Love’ and ‘Lucky in Game’.
- Small eyes - usually reflects minimal luck in your life
- Too much distance between the eyes - might lead to low luck and fortune
- Too little space between the eyes - lack charm and magnetic personality
- Deep eye sockets - might negatively impact your romantic life
- Unsymmetrical eyes - Mmght affect your financial and love life
- Drooping eyelids - might lead to a volatile and problematic life
LUCKY EYE for Ptosis Video's reviews
Why Double Eyelid at Teeraporn Clinic?
Lucky Eye- the "Less is More" double eyelid surgery technique with more than 40 years of research and development
Short incision technique utilizing a three-point locking system to create permanent eyelids with small scars and fast recovery
Boost your luck with the perfect facial anatomy
Our team of medical experts and ophthalmologist to solve all your eye problems
Teeraporn Clinic's "Lucky Eye" program includes operations tackling Ptosis - the weakening of the eye muscles- using our technique with over 40 years of development, following the "Less is More" philosophy.
Our technique tackles Ptosis through a minimally invasive surgery utilising short incisions and three-point locking system to result in fast recovery, practically invisible scar and long-lasting results. Our surgery does not only tackle Ptosis but can also boost your luck by giving you the perfect facial proportions.
The double eyelid surgery process
Before the Lucky Eye procedure:
• Our surgeon team will conduct interviews with you to better understand your preferences or problems
• Design your dream eyelids with the doctors while evaluating the feasibility of the operation
• The design process is then followed by facial sanitation and the start of the operation
During the double eyelids procedure:
• The procedure starts with anesthesia injection around eyelids area, followed by a small 5-10 mm incision in the middle of the eyelid folds (i.e. Fat suction required if there’s too much fat underneath eyelids). The small wound will be stitched together to create the eyelids to look natural with no scars.
**The technique of double eyelid surgery depends on the individual eyelids condition."