As the skin begins to stretch over time and deterioration of skin cells, the facial skin can start to sag. The solution to this problem is "Facelift Surgery" which removes excessive skin to make the face look tighter and younger. Our technique differs from the traditional Fine Thread Lifting technique which does not last as long due to weaker anchor points around threads. With our FACE-LOCK technique, your face is guaranteed to look tighter and younger while lasting the test of time.
Where should I get my Facelift?
If you are looking for solutions to your aging problems, look no further than Teeraporn Clinic. Together with our best-in-class technology and techniques, our team of specialists can solve all your aging problems with uncompromising safety standards to give you the results you are looking for.
Special Techniques invented by Teeraporn Clinic
FACE-LOCK is a trademarked surgery technique developed by Dr. Choladhis Sinrachatanant designed to reduce creases and wrinkles around the face. Our innovative "Lock System" is the result of over 30 years of research and development designed especially for the Asian physique.
- Eye Lock - A double eyelid locking system which produces natural results without the need to remove excess skin
- Brow Lock - A brow locking system which helps tackle drooping brows (Ptosis) and helps lift the brows for a more refeshed look
- Crowfeet Lock - A surgical locking system targeting specific areas around the eyes to help reduce crowfeet
- Upper Face Lock - A surgical locking system targeting around the temple area to help reduce wrinkles around the forehead, brows, eyes and temple
- Lower Face Lock/ V Lock - A surgical locking system which helps reduce wrinkles around the cheeks
- Full Face Lock - A surgical locking system which combines the technique of the Upper Face Lock and Lower Face Lock to help reduce wrinkles around the entire face
- Turkey Neck Lock - A surgical locking system targeting the neck area to help reduce lateral ptosis of the chin and frontal neck derma - more commonly known as the turkey neck problem
Who is FULL FACE-LOCK suitable for?
• Woman/man who like to remain youthful
• Patients who do not much time for recovery
• Patients with over age over 40 years old
• Those with wrinkles, obvious smile lines or uneven eye-shapes
• Those who have discovered that Fine Thread Lifting does not answer all your facial needs
Why FULL FACE-LOCK?
Younger face Immediately look refreshed
Do it once, lasts for 10 years.
*Results depends on the skin condition of each invidual
Small wounds with fast recovery. Patients will be able to go home immediately after the operation.
The FACE-LOCK™ processes
• 1-2 hours of surgery operation
• No hospitalization required
• Patients are able to continue your daily routines as per usual
• Remove stiches 5 days after surgery
• Appointment for wound cleaning and follow up after surgery
Self recovery process. The self recovery process after FACE-LOCK at Teeraporn Clinic.
After the FACE-LOCK operation at Teeraporn Clinic, keep the bandage on for 24 hours to cover the wounds and retain certain points that need to be tightened. However, no hospitalization is required and patients can proceed with their normal daily routines. Patients should avoid spicy and fermented foods while keeping the wounds dry and clean at all times. After the operation, the medical team will make an appointment for routine check ups, to clean the wounds and to have the stitches removed with 1-2 weeks post-operation.
How long does the results last post-operation?
The end results can last for more than 5 years, depending on the individual's skin health and skin care routines.